Ways to increase testosterone or hormone masculinity :
Part I, Healthy eating :
1. Change your eating habits :
- For example, metals such as zinc and magnesium help increase the amount of testosterone and at the same time maintain a healthy level of cholesterol.
- Besides, vegetables like broccoli and cabbage broccoli work to reduce estrogen and thus lead to increased testosterone.
2. Eating nuts :
- So try the Brazilian nut, cashew, peanuts, and other nuts that contain mono saturated fats. This is because studies have shown that men who consume this fat continuously have a higher testosterone rate than those people who do not constantly eat it.
- Seeds are also like sunflower seeds, sesame seeds contain high levels of mono-saturated fats plus protein, vitamin E, zinc all these elements are working on increasing the testosterone level.
- To get the right choice, it’s preferable to resort to eating nuts and unsalted seeds.
3. Eating oysters and other zinc-rich foods :
- This is because zinc is one of the most important minerals the body needs to produce a testosterone testosterone. And that reports that increased zinc intake leads to an increase in the level of testosterone within six weeks.
- And in order to get the fastest results, you can have six oysters. This batch extends the body to the amount it needs to increase the amount of testosterone because the oysters contain high amounts of zinc.
- You can also increase zinc by eating protein-rich meats and fish as well as dairy products such as milk and cheese, all of which have high levels of zinc.
- If you experience difficulty in increasing zinc levels through the diet you can eat dietary supplements, and adults are recommended to eat 40 mg per day.
4. Start the day with oatmeal :
- And that’s because oats contain avenacosides compounds that can limit the level of glutpiolin and thus increase the level of testosterone.
- It has also been shown that oatmeal helps to improve sexual performance because it is loaded with amino acids that help to relax and expand blood vessels and thus increase the flow of bloodshed.
5. Increase Egg Intake :
- In addition, the eggs contain a high percentage of protein and are loaded with zinc and are essential elements of testosterone production.
- And there’s no need to worry about the arteries, because eating good cholesterol doesn’t lead to a high blood cholesterol. So you can eat up to 3 eggs a day full without worrying about your health.
6. Eating cabbage :
- A study carried out at the Rokalfer hospital has shown that estrogen levels are decreasing among men who have taken 500 mg of carpenol 3, making testosterone levels more effective.
- You can eat cabbage in different shapes like cabbage soup, cabbage juice, cabbage sprouts.
7. Reducing the intake of sugars :
- Avoid eating soft drinks because they are filled with processed sugars and empty calories and lead to insulin resistance and weight gain. Reducing the intake of soft drinks helps you eliminate a ton of calories.
- Fructose is also a type of sugars found in canned foods and fruit juices which is one of the key elements behind the spread of obesity in modern times. So you have to reduce the intake of fructose and refined carbohydrates.
8. Intake of vitamin D 3 :
9. You should stay away from these supplements :
Part II, attention to fitness :
1. Develop a plan for exercise :
- There are certain types of aerobics such as weightlifting causing increased testosterone which reduces the imposition of weight gain as well and that may adversely affect testosterone levels.
- If you don’t know where to start exercise, you can go to a special trainer to guide you, achieve a high level of fitness, and get the results you want.
2. Start exercising weight lifting exercises :
3. Try to intensify the training period :
4. Doing cardio exercise :
- Cardio exercises are one of the best ways to burn fat and that guarantee you good health. Therefore, a weekly plan should help you get rid of the excess weight that negatively affects the deficiency of testosterone.
- Cardio exercises also work to reduce the production of cortisol in the body and thus increase the level of testosterone.
- However, the cardio must be practised moderately and should not be run for long distances.
5. Leave a period for the body to recover between aerobics :
- A study conducted by the University of North Carolina found that over-exertion of exercise leads to a reduction of the testosterone level at a rate of up to 40%. Therefore, it is necessary to take at least two days between aerobics and you must also have to work on a group of same muscles in successive training courses.
- In the days when aerobics is not practised, try to be more active, such as increasing the stairs, walking and simple changes that will help you move your body.
Part three, make changes in your lifestyle :
3. Limiting intake of Kafan :
4. Practicing hobbies you prefer :
Outdoor exit :
5. High blood pressure treatment :
- It is therefore advisable to eat a diet that is useful for high blood pressure. and reduce stress and alcoholic beverages and maintain a healthy weight all of that helps reduce blood pressure.
- In cases where you might need to take medication to get a quick handle, so it’s a good idea to consult a doctor in this case.
6. Avoid exposure to chemicals such as xenoestrogens (Xenoestrogens) :
- Avoid heating the food in plastic containers: if you want to heat the leftovers, make sure the dishes you’re making are used for the microwave to they contain harmful chemicals and also do not store food in plastic containers and replace them with glass packaging.
- Eating organic products: vegetables and fruits must be washed well before they are eaten and the meat and dairy that comes from hormone-treated cows are avoided.
- Use natural products such as oil, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant.