How does a young man increase testosterone or his male hormone?
Testosterone (wikipedia) or male hormone is a hormone produced by males in large amounts in the testicles and adrenal gland and is found in females in small quantities. The increase in testosterone level is associated with sexual performance, reproduction, muscle mass increase, hair growth, and such things in men. Testosterone levels reach their peak when men are 40 years old and then begin to fall. Fortunately there are many things you can do to increase the testosterone in your body you can undertake below:
Ways to increase testosterone or hormone masculinity :
Part I, Healthy eating :
1. Change your eating habits :
You can increase testosterone by following a healthy diet and you must be aware of the right and proper eating for you. The diet includes a quantity of healthy fats, leafy vegetables, protein, and good cholesterol, with attention to avoid reducing low-fat diets.
- For example, metals such as zinc and magnesium help increase the amount of testosterone and at the same time maintain a healthy level of cholesterol.
- Besides, vegetables like broccoli and cabbage broccoli work to reduce estrogen and thus lead to increased testosterone.
2. Eating nuts :
You must incorporate a handful of nuts whether they are nut or almond in your daily diet it is a great and easy way to increase testosterone levels.
- So try the Brazilian nut, cashew, peanuts, and other nuts that contain mono saturated fats. This is because studies have shown that men who consume this fat continuously have a higher testosterone rate than those people who do not constantly eat it.
- Seeds are also like sunflower seeds, sesame seeds contain high levels of mono-saturated fats plus protein, vitamin E, zinc all these elements are working on increasing the testosterone level.
- To get the right choice, it’s preferable to resort to eating nuts and unsalted seeds.
3. Eating oysters and other zinc-rich foods :
- This is because zinc is one of the most important minerals the body needs to produce a testosterone testosterone. And that reports that increased zinc intake leads to an increase in the level of testosterone within six weeks.
- And in order to get the fastest results, you can have six oysters. This batch extends the body to the amount it needs to increase the amount of testosterone because the oysters contain high amounts of zinc.
- You can also increase zinc by eating protein-rich meats and fish as well as dairy products such as milk and cheese, all of which have high levels of zinc.
- If you experience difficulty in increasing zinc levels through the diet you can eat dietary supplements, and adults are recommended to eat 40 mg per day.
4. Start the day with oatmeal :
There is no doubt that the health benefits of oatmeal are well known, because it contains a high proportion of fiber and low fat, but there is more than one reason for your day to start with a bowl of oatmeal. This is because a study published in 2012 showed the correlation between oats and increased testosterone.
- And that’s because oats contain avenacosides compounds that can limit the level of glutpiolin and thus increase the level of testosterone.
- It has also been shown that oatmeal helps to improve sexual performance because it is loaded with amino acids that help to relax and expand blood vessels and thus increase the flow of bloodshed.
5. Increase Egg Intake :
Eggs are super foods that work on increasing testosterone, because egg yolks contain a high percentage of good cholesterol, which is the basic building blocks of testosterone production.
- In addition, the eggs contain a high percentage of protein and are loaded with zinc and are essential elements of testosterone production.
- And there’s no need to worry about the arteries, because eating good cholesterol doesn’t lead to a high blood cholesterol. So you can eat up to 3 eggs a day full without worrying about your health.
6. Eating cabbage :
When you eat cabbage next to other leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale, miracles can occur for a higher testosterone level because it contains a vegetarian chemical compound called Anstates 3 kropinol which has a double effect of increasing the male hormones in the body.
- A study carried out at the Rokalfer hospital has shown that estrogen levels are decreasing among men who have taken 500 mg of carpenol 3, making testosterone levels more effective.
- You can eat cabbage in different shapes like cabbage soup, cabbage juice, cabbage sprouts.
7. Reducing the intake of sugars :
I’ve found a study that obese men suffer from low testosterone levels so you must keep your weight well in order to increase testosterone and the best way to do that is to reduce the intake of sugars.
- Avoid eating soft drinks because they are filled with processed sugars and empty calories and lead to insulin resistance and weight gain. Reducing the intake of soft drinks helps you eliminate a ton of calories.
- Fructose is also a type of sugars found in canned foods and fruit juices which is one of the key elements behind the spread of obesity in modern times. So you have to reduce the intake of fructose and refined carbohydrates.
8. Intake of vitamin D 3 :
Studies show that people who eat vitamin D 3 supplements increase the level of testosterone.
To move away from dietary supplements that are not supported by empirical evidence:
9. You should stay away from these supplements :
Vitamin C unless you are diabetic because you will not benefit from anything when you eat it and will not work on increasing the testosterone level.
CMOS Zma. ZMA is a mixture of magnesium, zinc and vitamin B6 and has found a recent study that it has no effect on the production of testosterone in men.
Part II, attention to fitness :
1. Develop a plan for exercise :
If you are looking for an increased testosterone level, the diet alone will not achieve the required levels, but depending on the practice of aerobics can achieve good results and that’s why we need to commit to developing a plan for exercise to achieve the maximum results required.
- There are certain types of aerobics such as weightlifting causing increased testosterone which reduces the imposition of weight gain as well and that may adversely affect testosterone levels.
- If you don’t know where to start exercise, you can go to a special trainer to guide you, achieve a high level of fitness, and get the results you want.
2. Start exercising weight lifting exercises :
If you want to increase the level of testosterone you should begin to exercise weightlifting exercises and make sure to lift heavy weights with fewer iterations.
With the care of the film not less than 2-3 sets of this exercise and raise 5 times per group is to determine the appropriate weight for you.
3. Try to intensify the training period :
This is because the increase in the practice of aerobics leads to an effective increase in the level of testosterone as well as improved physical fitness and increased metabolism.
4. Doing cardio exercise :
This is because these exercises have an effective effect on increasing the level of testosterone in the body so you should incorporate some exercises such as running, swimming or other cardio exercises and aerobics to improve your physical fitness.
- Cardio exercises are one of the best ways to burn fat and that guarantee you good health. Therefore, a weekly plan should help you get rid of the excess weight that negatively affects the deficiency of testosterone.
- Cardio exercises also work to reduce the production of cortisol in the body and thus increase the level of testosterone.
- However, the cardio must be practised moderately and should not be run for long distances.
5. Leave a period for the body to recover between aerobics :
Although it is important to exercise, your body must be given a time needed to recover between different exercises so that it does not have negative effects on the testosterone level.
- A study conducted by the University of North Carolina found that over-exertion of exercise leads to a reduction of the testosterone level at a rate of up to 40%. Therefore, it is necessary to take at least two days between aerobics and you must also have to work on a group of same muscles in successive training courses.
- In the days when aerobics is not practised, try to be more active, such as increasing the stairs, walking and simple changes that will help you move your body.
Part three, make changes in your lifestyle :
3. Limiting intake of Kafan :
You have to deal with caffeine in moderate amounts that do not produce a quantity of cortisol hormone that has a negative effect on the testosterone level.
In addition, the consumption of many sufficient pre-sleep intake can lead to sleep problems.
4. Practicing hobbies you prefer :
Fortunately, increasing testosterone levels are associated with hobbies and activities that you prefer to exercise.
See more aerobics: Researchers in Utah may link testosterone levels and sports lovers and encourage them to their favorite team and the hormone level decreases if their favorite team loses. And as long as you’re sure your team wins, watch sports.
Increasing intimacy: In fact, increasing the practice of intimacy increases the level of testosterone.
Outdoor exit :
When you enjoy sunlight increase your testosterone level because of vitamin D exposure. So he tried to walk for 20 – 30 minutes in the sunshine daily to increase the hormone level.
5. High blood pressure treatment :
Studies have found that individuals with high blood pressure are more likely to lower the level of testosterone by a significant proportion than those who do not suffer from high pressure.
- It is therefore advisable to eat a diet that is useful for high blood pressure. and reduce stress and alcoholic beverages and maintain a healthy weight all of that helps reduce blood pressure.
- In cases where you might need to take medication to get a quick handle, so it’s a good idea to consult a doctor in this case.
6. Avoid exposure to chemicals such as xenoestrogens (Xenoestrogens) :
These chemicals have negative effects on the testosterone level and may be found in many daily life activities and here are some ways to reduce exposure :
- Avoid heating the food in plastic containers: if you want to heat the leftovers, make sure the dishes you’re making are used for the microwave to they contain harmful chemicals and also do not store food in plastic containers and replace them with glass packaging.
- Eating organic products: vegetables and fruits must be washed well before they are eaten and the meat and dairy that comes from hormone-treated cows are avoided.
- Use natural products such as oil, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant.
7. Consult the Doctor :
If you are sure you are experiencing a low level of testosterone in the body you should consult your physician for appropriate medications that help the body increase its output.
This is all if you are asking about ways to increase your testosterone or male hormone